My home studio is located in Hampton Roads, Virginia.
- Address and directions will be given upon scheduling a lesson or meeting.
- I do not make house calls at this time. Why?
- I use a variety of materials to teach. Traveling would make it nearly
impossible to have everything I need with me all the time and therefore limits
the resources I would have at my immediate disposal.
- With the cost of gas and the time lost traveling from house to house it is not
an economical or efficient way for me to operate at this point in time.
Please call or e-mail me for rate information.
- Family Discounts Available!
- Ask How to Earn Free Lessons by Referring Friends!
All ages are welcome!
Either upon scheduling your first lesson or during our first meeting (depending on the
situation) I will determine what method books or materials will be necessary. I try to
keep copies on hand to be purchased; however, you are more than welcome to purchase
them elsewhere if you prefer.
My students will learn how to READ music on the staff, not how to simply read numbers or colors.
Students are required to bring the following to their lesson:
Lesson Books, Repertoire, PENCIL (not pen), school music they need help on, any "Fun" music
they are interested in learning, and a good attitude! :)
Students are required to practice at home and be prepared for their lessons. Proper practice techniques and suggested time allotments will be discussed during their initial lesson.